Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

good news if you want to make your own storm chaser game

when finish you can have the tornadoes for free
along with the cars and tiv

i cant give both yet until there both fix and finish

and free buildings that can be destroyed by the tornado



NOTE
if you already made a map and want to use this when it comes out you have to have
the baseplate at the right height

i wont be giving everything to buy for free
but maybe close to 50% of the models.

some models are already put free to get

4 comments:

  1. Cool! If I get a new laptop, I'll make a storm chasing game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks josh we really appreciate it btw I am zachthetwister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't wait until this is done then! I've been really wanting to make this kind of game for a while!

    ReplyDelete