Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

If you want to help

I sometimes see people asking if they can help

but most things I can do by my self

but lately im having problem's building

its from lag and glitches

so im planning to buy a new pc

but im poor so I can never get one

so im now gona try to use the (Develop Exchange) to buy my self a new pc so I can finish the game faster

I need 250k robux to get enough money to buy the right pc
but for now I have 175k rub

so if you want to help you can donate to me to get a better pc


here is the normal donation
http://www.roblox.com/Donation-item?id=194312604


heres the link for the cheaper donation
http://www.roblox.com/Cheaper-donation-item?id=194374546


and if you want me to have the right robux right now just go here
http://www.roblox.com/complete-Donation-item?id=194597056
if you donate this one I only need one to let ya know for this link
then il likely give you admin for helping me get this much

you don't need to donate
unless you want this game to be finish fast

------------------------------------------------

but there is one thing I need help with in the game and its the Groundscouring script
I just need a scripter to help me with this

the rest of my game stuff i can do it my self.

2 comments:

  1. Ok.. I want to help with the game itself,
    I want to help with glitches, and I am making an EAS that has all of the alerts, except for CAE. This project is also being collaborated by TeknikkFirotronic, along with me, 494sox. I'm making TVs and ENDECs, and he's making Weather Radios.

    Yet again, I want to help, with glitches, and to provide you with a realistic thing, so the game itself.

    -494sox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well then the main thing I need help with is the ground scouring script
      ive tried everything and it still wont do what I wanted it to do

      Delete