Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

some bad bad news

lately my pc keeps on freezing on me badly and trying to build is lagy and very hard to use
its now effect the game development for this game and my rp game

so now I really need a new pc

if you can please donate if you want me to finish this game
here's one of the donation tshirt http://www.roblox.com/Donation-item?id=194312604

if you can donate 100,000 robux with this one http://www.roblox.com/complete-Donation-admin-item?id=194597056
then you can have admin

when I have enough tix and robux I will exchange it to real money and buy a new pc so I can finish the game.

3 comments:

  1. Is it a PC or a laptop you got, how long have you had it and what specs. Also what problems you experiencing i maybe able to help just til you get a new PC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a laptop and one thing I renember is my prosecor is not the right power for roblox

      Delete
  2. Considering its a laptop i'm not surprised it slow. I don't know how confident you with computers but i would suggest opening the laptop up and putting a vacuum cleaner in there to remove dust from components and fans obviously being careful in there. Laptops are very easy to get into you just need to remove the case. If you not that confident than i would advice just putting a vacuum cleaner in the vents. This should help performance and and prevent overheating at least until you able to get a new PC. http://www.howtogeek.com/194479/how-to-clean-the-dust-out-of-your-laptop/ here's a bit of a guide you can use a vacuum cleaner instead of compressed air.

    ReplyDelete