Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Update info about the game

Hi Josh here
you may have notice I haven't been doing as much updates
but the reason for that is ive been making a remake of project supercell
the reason for that is from 2 things I wanted to fix.

NUMBER 1: To make the map the right way, right now the game is not position right with the sun
so I want to put north and east south and that at the right position with the sun this time

NUMBER 2:The main reason why I had to even do this is from welding and position
a glitch makes stuff unweld the bricks so I had to remake the game
sadly a few things have to be more simple like roads and traffic lights

The only thing I should be mostly updating in project supercell is the tornado and storms.

Right now I have remade all of the baseplate , areas , main basement of vip and other stuff.

I have to finish a few roads and one of the cave paths for the roads and all the buildings
the rest is finish.

im also trying to finish the money system and how building regen will work.

Also remember I am making alt ver of the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment